Current road status
- The Keyera Simonette road is currently closed to all vehicles over one tonne.
- Please submit a closed road form for all vehicles over one tonne.
- All moves must provide notice via open road use form prior to usage.
- Road use must always be requested.
- Please complete the "Open Road Use" form or "Closed Road Use" form below, depending on the update status listed above.
- If any loads over 1 tonne need to be on the road during a rainy day or a banned period, please fill out the form and submit your request prior to usage.
- Please provide the name of all services on the form. Once a copy is signed and agreed upon, ensure all services have a copy of the signed form to show security at the time of usage.
- All forms must be submitted by 7 p.m.
NOTE: The forms must be completed by an oil company representative.
Road safety and usage documents
Prior to usage, we recommend that all road users read through the road safety information and road use document below.
Please attach a copy of the ticket or the ticket # with payment.
Send payment to: