Frequently asked questions
Keyera trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol KEY
Keyera’s trading activity can be found here (external link)
Keyera’s stock has split once since the company went public. The stock split on a 2-for-1 basis on April 1, 2015.
To purchase Keyera common shares, please contact a brokerage service provider. Keyera cannot provide investment advice or act as a financial advisor.
Yes. Keyera pays a monthly dividend of $0.16 per common share. To view additional dividend information, please visit our Dividends page.
On April 22, 2020 Keyera announced the suspension of both the regular and premium components of the DRIP. Shareholders who had been participating in either component of the DRIP would have received the full cash dividend declared beginning with the dividend paid in May 2020.
To subscribe to our mailing list, please click here.
Keyera’s independent auditor is Deloitte LLP.
Computershare Trust Company of Canada
9th Floor, 100 University Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J 2Y1
Keyera strives to maintain a conservative capital structure as it affords us the financial flexibility to support growth initiatives.
- We are committed to providing both income and growth to our shareholders
- We strive for continued financial flexibility by maintaining a conservative balance sheet
CAPITALIZATION SUMMARY (THOUSANDS OF CANADIAN DOLLARS):
|September 30, 2021||December 31, 2020||September 30, 2020|
|Long term debt||3,288,697||2,940,701||2,959,151|
|Net debt obligations||3,211,639||3,072,877||2,963,105|
Keyera's shares trade on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol KEY*.
|Common Shares outstanding (thousands)||September 30, 2021||December 31, 2020||September 30, 2020|
|End of period||221,023||221,023||221,023|
|Weighted average during the quarter - basic||221,023||221,023||221,023|
|Weighted average during the quarter - diluted||221,023||221,023||221,023|
|Weighted average during the year - basic||221,023||220,442||220,247|
|Weighted average during the year - diluted||221,023||220,442||220,247|
* Prior to Keyera's conversion to a corporation on January 1, 2011, Keyera traded under the symbol KEY.UN.
Debt and Credit Facilities
Lenders Syndicate of eight Canadian and international lenders Amount $1.5 billion, with the potential to increase to $1.85 billion Term 5 years Maturity December 6, 2024 Agreement Amended & Restated Credit Agreement dated January 1, 2011, as amended November 2, 2011, December 14, 2012, December 6, 2013, December 9, 2014, December 9, 2015, December 6, 2016, March 31, 2017, December 8, 2017, December 13, 2018, June 12, 2019 and December 11, 2019.
Lenders Private placement Amount
- $60 million bearing interest at 6.14% and maturing in December 2022;
- $30 million bearing interest at 3.5% and maturing in June 2023 (drawn on an uncommitted private shelf agreement with Prudential Capital Group);
- US$128 million bearing interest at 4.19% and maturing in June 2024;
- $17 million bearing interest at 4.91% and maturing in June 2024;
- $100 million bearing interest at 4.92% and maturing in October 2025 (drawn on an uncommitted private shelf agreement with Prudential Capital Corp);
- $20 million bearing interest at 5.05% and maturing in November 2025;
- US$140 million bearing interest at 4.75% and maturing in November 2025;
- $30 million bearing interest at 4.15% and maturing in June 2026 (drawn on an uncommitted private shelf agreement with Prudential Capital Corp);
- $200 million bearing interest at 3.96% and maturing in October 2026;
- $400 million bearing interest at 3.68% and maturing in September 2027;
- $100 million bearing interest at 4.11% and maturing in October 2028;
- $100 million bearing interest at 5.09% and maturing in October 2028 (drawn on an uncommitted private shelf agreement with Prudential Capital Corp);
- US$65 million bearing interest at 4.95% and maturing in November 2028;
- $75 million bearing interest at 5.34% and maturing in April 2029.
Lenders Public notes Amount
- $400 million bearing interest at 3.934% and maturing in June 2028.
- $400 million bearing interest at 3.959% and maturing in May 2030.
Lender Public Notes Amount
- $600 million maturing June 13, 2079, bearing Interest at 6.875% for the period of June 13, 2019 to June 12, 2029. Interest rate resets periodically thereafter. Please see Prospectus Supplement dated June 11, 2019 on SEDAR for more information.
- $350 million maturing March 10, 2081, bearing Interest at 5.95% for the period of March 10, 2021 to March 10, 2031. Interest rate resets periodically thereafter. Please see Prospectus Supplement dated March 8, 2021 on SEDAR for more information.
How can we help? Email us with comments, questions, or feedback.Let's talk