ACCESSING THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
If these terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, please do not use this website. Keyera may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice.
Nature of Information Provided. Information contained on this website is for information purposes only as a service to Keyera's customers and the Internet community. All information on this website is provided on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis and may be changed without notice. Keyera does not warrant or make any representations or claims of any kind, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, validity, correctness, currency or otherwise of the information provided on this site, or at any links to external sites, and expressly disclaims any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, third party rights, title, latent defects, uninterrupted service, fitness for any particular purpose or freedom from computer viruses.
Non-Solicitation. Information contained on this website does not constitute a solicitation or an offering of securities in any jurisdiction. Continuous disclosure documents, such as the annual and quarterly reports, constitute disclosure required under the corporate and securities laws applicable to Keyera. The information on this website is not intended to modify, qualify, supplement or amend information disclosed under corporate and securities legislation, and Keyera makes no commitment and disclaims any duty to update the information and materials on or linked to this website, except as required by law. The information on this website should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning Keyera securities.
Viruses and Software. The Internet is not a secure medium and is subject to corruption, interception, loss and alteration of information. Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of material contained on this website when displayed or downloaded onto your computer, and computer viruses or other destructive programs could be inadvertently downloaded from the website.
Links to Third Party Sites. This website contains links to third party sites. These links have been provided solely as a convenience for users of this website and do not constitute an endorsement by Keyera of the content of such third party sites. Keyera does not control the linked websites and does not monitor or investigate them, or verify or endorse the accuracy, reliability, integrity, quality or completeness of any data, information or other material on these websites, nor does Keyera make any representations regarding the privacy practices, content or accuracy of materials on such third party sites. Keyera accepts no responsibility for such linked websites or the content thereof. Any use of websites linked to or from this website is at your sole risk.
Limitation of Liability
Keyera and its affiliates and subsidiaries and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each of them expressly disclaim any liability for any claim, losses or damage, whether direct, special, indirect or consequential, arising out of the interpretation, reliance upon or other use, authorized or unauthorized, of such information, including, without limitation, damages for lost revenue, lost or damaged data, costs or other commercial or economic loss, whether based in contract, tort or any other theory of liability, arising out of:
- your access to, use of, reliance on, inability to use, or misuse of this website or any material on the website;
- any use or inability to use any materials, software, content, goods or services located at or made available at any website linked to or from this website, or any consequences flowing therefrom;
- any inaccuracy or omission in information contained on this website or the failure to keep the information current;
- any Internet software used in connection with this website or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using this website;
- any unauthorized reproduction or use of the information on this website; and
- any other matter connected with this website.
The foregoing limitation shall apply even if Keyera is advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
All material, information, trademarks, logos, icons, designs, names, and trade names on this website are owned by or licensed to Keyera and are protected under copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws of Canada and other jurisdictions. The material on this website may not be reproduced, published, transmitted or distributed without written permission from Keyera. You may, however, make a single copy of materials published on this website for your personal, non-commercial use provided that the material is not modified and that copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices are not deleted. Nothing on this website shall be construed as granting a license of any kind to use those trademarks, trade names, logos, or other intellectual property. Any unauthorized use, publication, retransmission, copying or other exploitation of this website or information on this website may violate applicable law and may result in legal action.
If you submit feedback, questions, comments or suggestions, or other information (other than personal information covered by applicable privacy laws) to Keyera through this website, it shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Keyera shall be free to:
- reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation; and
- use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
- To the extent any of your personal information is included in the information you submit, you are deemed to consent to the communication of your identity and contact information to the person(s) at Keyera responsible for those matters. See Keyera's Website Privacy Statement for further information regarding the treatment of personal information.
Certain statements contained on this website and in the documents incorporated herein contain forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or Keyera's future performance. The use of words such as "anticipate," "continue", "estimate", "expect", "may", "will", project", "should," "plan," "intend," "believe," and similar expressions, including the negatives thereof, is intended to identify forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements regarding the future financial position, business strategy, anticipated growth, proposed activities, budgets, litigation, references to future capital or other expenditures, projected costs and plans, estimated processing levels, environmental matters, and objectives of or involving Keyera. Such statements are predictions only and actual events or results may differ materially. You are cautioned that you should not unduly rely on the forward-looking statements and that the forward-looking statements contained herein speak only as of the date they are made.
Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause actual results, events, levels of activity, and achievements to differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. Such factors include, but are not limited to:
- general economic, market, and business conditions;
- access to capital and debt markets;
- risks arising from co-ownership;
- industry capacity and activity levels;
- competitive action by other companies;
- activities of producers, customers, and other facility owners;
- oil sands development activity;
- changes in gas composition; fluctuations in commodity prices and supply/demand trends;
- processing and marketing margins;
- effects of weather conditions;
- fluctuation in interest rates and foreign currency exchange rates;
- changes in operating and capital costs, including fluctuations in input costs;
- the results of resource exploration, development, and related activities;
- actions by governmental authorities; decisions or approvals of administrative tribunals;
- changes in environmental and other regulations;
- operational matters, including potential hazards inherent in our operations;
- reliance on key personnel; and
- other factors, many of which are beyond the control of Keyera.
Readers are cautioned that the foregoing list of important factors affecting forward-looking statements is not exhaustive. The forward-looking statements reflect management's current beliefs and assumptions with respect to such things as the outlook for general economic trends, industry trends, commodity prices, capital markets, and the governmental, regulatory and legal environment. Management believes that its assumptions and analysis are reasonable and that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements contained herein are also reasonable. However, Keyera cannot assure readers that these expectations will prove to be correct.
All forward-looking statements contained on this website are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement. Further information about the factors affecting forward-looking statements and management's assumptions and analysis thereof, is available in filings made by Keyera with Canadian provincial securities commissions available on http://www.sedar.com/.
Keyera and this website (excluding linked third-party websites or content) are based in Alberta, Canada. The use of this website is governed by the federal and provincial laws in force in Alberta. Any dispute arising out of the use of this website or these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of the province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein without reference to the principles of conflicts of law. The courts of Alberta and the federal courts of Canada shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute. If any part of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the balance of these terms shall continue to have full force and effect.
How can we help? Email us with comments, questions, or feedback.Let's talk