We use ISNetworld to assess risk and support prequalification of our on-site contractors and carriers.
ISNetworld - a leader in contractor management services
ISNetworld (ISN) is an online supplier management platform we use to assess risk and support prequalification of our on-site contractors and carriers. ISN captures and verifies the supplier's workplace health, safety, environmental, and ethics information, including verification of written programs and performance data according to our specifications. Depending on the specific goods or services needed, we may also verify additional health, safety, environmental, quality, and technical qualifications; these capabilities and a supplier's past performance factor into our supplier selection.
On-site contractors and carriers must maintain a subscription to ISN as we use this service for prequalification and monitoring supplier compliance for our active suppliers.
An ISN scorecard grade of C or higher is required to work at Keyera sites. This grade includes considerations related to a supplier's:
- Insurance requirements based on Keyera's risk assessment
- Workers Compensation/Experience Modifier Ratings
- Total Recordable Injury Frequency (TRIF) and Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR)
- Citations and Fatalities in the last 3 years
- Health and safety programs relevant to the services provided
- Ability to meet applicable regulatory requirements
Connecting to ISNetworld
For further details about ISN, please visit their website.
How can we help? Email us with comments, questions, or feedback.Let's talk